Wednesday, June 2, 2010

THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF LOSING WEIGHT I NOW HAVE

Before I began on my weight loss journey I was having medical problems and wanted to lose the weight so that I would become healthy and put many many extra years back on my life.  I was having bad back pain, knee problems, achy feet, shortness of breath, and sore legs when walking or standing for short periods of time. I also was a borderline diabetic, had high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a fatty liver (due to being obese), and had elevated triglycerides from eating unhealthy and being inactive.  About 3 years later after I had lost 230 pounds I no longer had body aches and pains and all of my blood tests came back to the normal range which made me incredibly happy.  I have now kept the weight off for over a year and still do not have any body pains or aches and all of my blood tests are still coming back in the normal range.

No comments:

Post a Comment