Friday, June 11, 2010

THE IMPORTANCE OF KEEPING A DAILY FOOD JOURNAL

What has helped me the most in dropping well over 200 pounds and keeping it off for over 1 year now is tracking what I eat.  I have been writing down everything that I eat throughout the day for over 4 years now. This makes me accountable for everything I eat and is also great to look back on when I'm struggling to see what foods I ate when I was losing weight.  I still do this and will continue to do so to maintain my current weight.  I use one page per day in a daily food journal which you can buy at any store of your choice.  In my next blog I will give an example of food that I eat and how I track it in my daily food journal.  It's always best to have a wide variety of food that you eat each day so that your not always eating the same food day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment