Friday, June 4, 2010

THE IMPORTANCE OF BOTH EATING HEALTHY AND EXERCISING TO DROP WEIGHT PERMANENTLY!!

As I began my weight loss journey over 4 years ago I tried to just eat healthy and thought that's all it would take for me to drop weight.  I would lose a pound then gain a pound and became very discouraged until I began exercising on a daily basis.  As I have mentioned in past blogs I started by walking for 5 minutes a day and then gradually increased the time I would walk everyday.  I increased the amount of time I would walk about once every week or two depending on how comfortable I was with increasing the time.  Once I began doing this I noticed a big difference in how much I would lose on a weekly basis.  I also realized that every week as I weighed in I was either losing weight or maintaining my weight loss which let me know the importance of both eating healthy and exercising on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment