Wednesday, June 9, 2010

THROW THE RULES OUT THE WINDOW

When I first started to exercise I naturally thought that I could only exercise one time a day.  A short time later when I was seeing a therapist for my weight problem I was told something that never crossed my mind.  At the time I was unemployed so I had quite a bit of extra time on my hands and she told me that their is no rule or law that states it's illegal to exercise more than once a day if you have the time and are up to it!!  I'm sure that many of you along with myself are very busy and it may be tough to find some extra time to get in extra exercise.  Tonight after returning from work (where I am very physically active) and having dinner instead of watching T.V. I felt like getting outside to clear my mind after a crazy day at work and went on a 45 minute walk which felt great.  So if you have some extra time every now and then instead of sitting in front of the T.V. go for a nice walk which will benefit you much more!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a blog. You look great. I'm over weight 27 pound now. I lost 7 pounds on my own. What i do is don't eat after 6pm, try to eat breakfast and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharmaine,

    That is very good that you don't eat after 6 pm, eat breakfast and exercise. Keep up great work and check out my daily blogs right.

    ReplyDelete