Saturday, June 12, 2010

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW I TRACK IN MY DAILY FOOD JOURNAL

I am posting an example of tracking in my daily food journal.  I will put spaces in between my meals and snacks so that everything is not all bunched up together which will make it mush easier for everyone to understand.  I eat 5 or 6 times a day so that I'm satisfied throughout the day and do not get too hungry or full throughout the day.  This will give you an idea of what I do on a daily basis which should help you out greatly on your weight loss journey which has helped me out greatly.  This does take a little bit of time to get used to  but it's worth it and over time you will do it out of habit.  If you that have access to a computer throughout the day then you could track on the computer which may be easier and more convenient.  




BREAKFAST

Sandwich Thin
Turkey Sausage Patty

MID MORNING SNACK

Apple
Fat Free Yogurt

LUNCH

Sandwich Thin
Deli Sliced Ham
Lettuce
Tomato
Individual Bag Of Baby Carrots
Poweraid Zero (32 oz)
Fat Free Yogurt
Fat Free Pudding Cup
Sugar Free Applesauce Cup

AFTERNOON SNACK

100 Calorie Snack
Fiber One Bar

LATE AFTERNOON

VU-TEK PRO 5 Protein Shake (After My Full Body Workout At The Gym)

DINNER

Taco Salad -Ingredients Below
Lettuce
Tomatoes
2 Boca Burgers Cut Into Small Pieces
Fat Free Refried Beans

DESSERT

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Cup

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I track on my iPhone thru an app called iWatchr and it's so easy and convenient... I must admit that it's one of the reasons I switched to the iPhone... anywho, you look awesome and you are such an inspiration! I'm determined to lose 40 lbs by the winter :D Happy Tracking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much..
    Yea It must be a lot easier to track other than writing it down but I'm used to it by now :)
    Best of luck in losing 40 pounds by winter.. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete