Sunday, May 30, 2010

HOW TO STAY ON TRACK DURING THE WEEKENDS

The weekends can be difficult for some of us because we get out of the daily routine of preparing healthy food for the upcoming day.  What  I have learned to do over the past several years is to treat the weekends like it's just any other day of the week.  As we know the most important meal of the day is breakfast so I make sure that I eat a good healthy breakfast when I get up which helps to keep me on track for the rest of the day.  In the past I would sleep in late and then skip breakfast which would leave me very hungry for lunch.  I would then have a large lunch eating pretty much whatever sounded good at the time without thinking about how healthy or unhealthy the meal was because I was so hungry.  I would also do the same when I ate throughout the rest of the day and evening.  So I would highly suggest eating a good healthy breakfast on the weekends to get you off to a great start of the day which will keep you away from getting too hungry when you eat the rest of your meals throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment