Saturday, May 22, 2010

MID MORNING SNACK IDEAS

I like to have a mid morning snack in between breakfast and lunchtime which keeps me satisfied until lunch.  I do this because It prevents me from getting too hungry at lunch which can lead to a unhealthy meal.  I like to have a few small snacks a few hours before my lunch.  Snacks that I enjoy are apples, suger free applesauce, fat free yogurt, bananas, grapes, fiber one bars, 100 calorie snacks, and a small bag of baby carrots.  I also like to have a bottle of water with these snacks which helps to fill me up and get my fluids in for the morning.  These are just a few examples of what I like to have for a mid morning snack but any healthy snacks that you like are great to have to get you through until lunch time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment