Friday, May 28, 2010

SEVERAL DESSERTS I ENJOY TO SATISFY MY SWEET TOOTH

Several nights a week I like to have a small dessert about an hour or so before I go to bed. I enjoy several different desserts and I will list some of my favorite ones that are guilt free and satisfy my sweet tooth. Single serving healthy popcorn, weight watchers giant sorbet & ice cream bars that come in different flavors, weight watchers single serving ice cream cups that come in different flavors, weight watcher individually wrapped chocolate chip cookies, smart ones individual wrapped frozen sundae's, and weight watchers giant fudge bars. These are all excellent tasting desserts that I enjoy a lot and can be found in most grocery stores for when you are in the mood for a healthy treat before you go to bed for the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment