Thursday, May 20, 2010

MAKE EXERCISING FUN DURING YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

As I began to build endurance as the pounds dropped, there were many activities that I enjoyed which were fun, and they did not feel as though I was just exercising. I hit golf balls at the local golf course, shot baskets at the park, went swimming (which is great for the entire body), joined the gym, and began to lift weights to build strength. Eventually, I have been able to play a full round of golf, full court basketball games, swim for long periods of time, and do full body workouts for 90 minutes or more. These are just a few examples of activities that I did, and still do, that are a lot of fun and are a great source of exercise. So I would suggest to find many different forms of exercise that you enjoy and have fun during your weight loss journey.          

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful suggestions, Kevin. Inspiring others is rewarding. You should feel so good about yourself and your accomplishments. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete