Wednesday, July 14, 2010

HOW MUCH WATER SHOULD WE DRINK ON A DAILY BASIS?

Lately I have had quite a few people asking myself how much water that I drink on a daily basis.  During the winter, spring, and fall seasons I work very hard at getting 60 to 80 ounces of water in each day.  It's tough in these months because the weather is not very warm outside and what I do is drink at least 3 bottles of water each day even if I don't feel really thirsty.  This has many health benefits as well, one of which is detoxing our bodies.  I exercise every day so it may be a bit easier for me but I would highly suggest to get in the 60 to 80 ounces of water during these seasons.  In the summer months it seems much easier at least to me because I work outside and always have water with me because I get thirsty quite often during the day.  In the summer I get in at least a gallon of water each day.  When I workout all year long I drink an extra bottle of water and a 32 ounce low calorie gatoraid which helps to keep me hydrated throughout my workout.  So I would suggest for you all to get in between 60 to 80 ounces of water in the winter, fall, and spring seasons.  In the summer I would for highly suggest that you get in a gallon of water a day to keep you hydrated and feeling great all day long.  Also if you go to the gym then I would suggest that on those days for you to drink about 50 more ounces of fluids to keep you hydrated.  I hope this helps you out on how much water that you should drink on a daily basis which has helped me on my 230 pound weight loss journey.  It also would be a great idea for everyone to see your Dr. to see what he or she says about how much fluids you should have on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment