Friday, July 9, 2010

ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH HOW MUCH YOU WEIGH ON A DAILY BASIS?

When I started on my weight loss journey 4 years ago I was constantly weighing myself on the scale to see if I had lost any weight during the day.  I was becoming obsessed with how much I weighed every day and knew that I had to do something about this.  What I finally did after several months was throw away my scale and only weighed in once a week at my weekly meetings.  This helped me out tremendously because I was no longer obsessed with how much I weighed on a daily basis.  I also looked forward to weighing in once a week to see how much weight I had lost for the week instead of already knowing because I weighed myself constantly. What I also learned from this during my weight loss journey was that if I ate healthy, exercised, drank plenty of water, and most importantly stayed positive on a daily basis then the weight would come off even if I only weighed in once a week.  So if you are constantly weighing yourself on a daily basis like I had been doing at the start of my weight loss journey then I would highly suggest that you ditch the scale and concentrate more on adopting a healthy lifestyle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment