Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm Finally Getting Started On A New Weight Lifting Routine!!

Hello everyone I hope you have all been doing great and eating healthy along with daily exercise..
For the past 2 years I have been doing the same full body weight lifting routine at the gym which I go to 3 days a week.  This has become a bit boring and so I have finally started to see a personal trainer to get a new and more advanced full body weight lifting routine which I will be doing 3 days a week.  The reason I do full body workouts is in case I can't make a workout then I can just continue on my next day that I can workout without worrying about what body part I need to work out. My trainer fully agrees with me so It's going great.  I have learned about 20 new exercises so far not counting today and when I'm done I'll have a brand new 3 day a week full body workout that will be fresh, more advanced, and keep me excited about going to the gym with my new full body workout routine :o)  I'm also learning new cardio workouts that I can do on my days off from weight lifting which is great as well.  

So the tip I would give everyone that may be getting bored with the same exercises day in and day out is to completely change your workouts from what you now do so that you look forward to exercising which is exactly what is happening to me right now. You can still workout the same muscles as you do now but with different or more advanced exercises which will help keep you excited about working out.

You don't have to see a personal trainer for this but it has been a big help for me!
When I have my complete 3 day workout complete I will post it up along with my old workout so you can see the differences in my workouts and how the same muscles are being worked out just with different and more advanced exercises.

Have a great, very healthy weekend and upcoming week ahead!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment